CATEGORIES & ELIGIBILITY
Be a resident of Douglas County OR have a Douglas
for a studio or place of employment.
Display only artist's own artwork at a Lawrence-area location
other than an art gallery (i.e., a residence, studio or art space).
Studio with Commercial Gallery Space
Meet Artist’s requirements above for studio portion of
Register each artist separately who produces work in
Be an artists' group that has an established name and
convenes at a fixed, physical location on a regular basis.
Have a Lawrence-area address in
at which work is exhibited.
Display only the work of its members.
LAWRENCE ARTWALK 2011:
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
for Featured Artist award (limited to an artist registering
by July 1, 2011 under the Artist or Studio categories and submitting artwork
images by e-mail).
• A listing in the Lawrence ArtWalk 2011
guide map. Includes name, medium(s),
special features, location contact info and directions.
• A complimentary web page on the
Lawrence ArtWalk 2011 website.
ARTIST OR EACH STUDIO ARTIST:
Web page includes name, biographical statement, up to three
images of representative pieces of artwork, and a link to the
Web page includes name, biographical statement, members’
names, up to nine images of representative pieces of artwork,
and a link to the Collective’s website.
• Advice on experiencing an enjoyable and lucrative ArtWalk
- including self-promotion, and pricing and selling artwork -
and sales taxes.
• Artwork to be displayed in the Lawrence ArtWalk 2011 Preview Exhibition. [To be confirmed.]
• Minimum 25 copies each of
the Lawrence ArtWalk guide map and invitation postcards.
of all sales proceeds from sales conducted at artist's ArtWalk location with no
commissions due to Lawrence ArtWalk!
Lawrence ArtWalk 2011 poster, signed by the Featured Artist.
JULY 8, 2011 11:59pm CST
• Deadline for registering via secure online
registration form and submitting artwork images by
• Postmark deadline for mailing registration fee.
• Postmark deadline if mailing artwork images on CD/DVD.
• Artwork images can ONLY be submitted in electronic
• For registration details for 2012 please contact us by